Terms & Conditions for Low Cost EMI
What is Low Cost EMI?
Low Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.
Which payment methods can I use to get a Low Cost EMI?
Low cost EMI is available on all leading Credit Cards
Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
Is Low cost EMI available on all products on the site?
Low cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories with Min purchase of Rs.5000/-.You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.
Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a Low Cost EMI*.
How will my EMI be charged?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.
Low Cost EMI terms and conditions
- Low cost EMI is available on credit cards from major banks, , Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
- The bank will continue to charge interest on Low Cost EMI plans as per existing rates. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be passed on to you as an upfront discount.
- Low Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
For example, if you buy a Rs.12,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.2,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.12,000*.
- Low cost EMI is available on Cart value Rs. 5000 & Above
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card Low Cost EMI
- The Low Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on Shopatsc.com
- The Low Cost EMI payment option can be availed using the credit card of select banks on Shopatsc.com and is not available on purchases made using net banking or other methods
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Shopatsc.com will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Shopatsc.com reserves the right to stop Low Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.