How to avail Low Cost EMI on ShopAtSC ?
1. View the products listed on the website and add the products to cart.
2. View your cart to confirm if the products are added as per your requirement. click on “Proceed to Checkout”
3. On click, you shall be directed to fill your details related to billing and shipping information, as the order shall be delivered as per the said details. Click on "Continue Shipping"
4.Click on "Complete Order" You shall be redirected to payment gateway page for making the payment.
5 In the below payment gateway page fill your contact details and click on "Select Offer"
6. Select offer as per available bank and click on "Apply Offer".
7. Add your card details and and click on "Select EMI Plan"
8. To avail Low Cost EMI select the EMI tenure for 3, 6, 9 & 12 months as per your requirement and click on "Pay Now"
9. On successful payment, your order shall be placed on ShopAtSC.
What is Low Cost EMI?
Low Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.
Which payment methods can I use to get a Low Cost EMI?
Low cost EMI is available on all leading Credit Cards
Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
Is Low cost EMI available on all products on the site?
Low cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories with Min purchase of Rs.5000/-.You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.
Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a Low Cost EMI*.
How will my EMI be charged?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.
Low Cost EMI terms and condition
- Low cost EMI is available on credit cards from major banks, Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
- The bank will continue to charge interest on Low Cost EMI plans as per existing rates. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be passed on to you as an upfront discount.
- Low Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
- For example, if you buy a Rs.12,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.2,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.12,000*.
- Low cost EMI is available on Cart value Rs. 5000 & Above
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card Low Cost EMI
- The Low Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on Shopatsc.com
- The Low Cost EMI payment option can be availed using the credit card of select banks on Shopatsc.com and is not available on purchases made using net banking or other methods
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Shopatsc.com will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Shopatsc.com reserves the right to stop Low Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
Terms & Conditions of Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI
- The Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited ("BFL") to the customers having a Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI card ("Card").
- Low Cost EMI (using the Card) as a payment method is available on Cart value Rs 5000 & above on Shopatsc.com
- As long as all items in the cart are eligible for Low cost EMI on BFL, you can avail the Low Cost EMI with BFL option during checkout.
- Shopasc.com has no role to play pertaining to the Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and such matters are solely determined by BFL.
- The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL.
- By using the Bajaj Finance Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Shopatsc.com respect of use of the Card or the Low Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Shopatsc.com on account of availability or non-availability of Low Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Shopatsc.com reserves the right to stop Low Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Shopatsc.com does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the Low Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that shopatsc.com has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Shopatsc.com for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
- Shopatsc.com will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such Low Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
- Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card.
- For terms and conditions applicable to transactions made with Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI card, visit : Bajaj Finance Low Cost EMI card